The Pincher Creek Chamber of Commerce exists to promote the economic growth and development of our area. We work to help business people to accomplish collectively what no one of them could do individually. In doing so, we help to generate a beneficial pool of resources from which local businesses can draw.
Value-added programs - Through the Alberta Chamber of Commerce:
- Chamber Plan Group Insurance
- ATB Financial Merchant Discout Rates
- Chambers Visa & Mastercard Processing
- Payworks Payroll Service
- Esso Fleet Discount Program
- Recite Affinity Program
- Pacrim Preferred Program
- Puroloator Discount Program
- Petro-Canada Discount Program
- Adtel On-Hold Infopacs
- TD Perchant Disount Rate
- Monex Group Program
- Johnson Inc. Home & Auto Insurance Program
Value-added programs - Through the Pincher Creek & District Chamber of Commerce
- Free Advertising:
- Free listing in the business directory on this website.
- Free member to member e-mail advertising.
- Members are offered opportunities to sponsor events such as the Business Awards and Golf Tournament.
- Affordable advertising and job posting on our website.
- Member to Member Benefits for you and your employees
- Promotional Events: funded through your membership, the Chamber organizes events such as:
- Annual General Meeting
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- The Gathering - Cowboy Poetry and Spirit of the Gathering Award
- Summer Parade
- Business Awards
- Moonlight Madness & Parade of Lights
- Golf Tournament
- Discount for participation in our 'Local Shopping Promotion'.
- Discount for participation in the 'Pincher Creek Coupon Book'.
The Chamber operates with integrity to best represent you and you business practices:
- Through local promotions and marketing of your products and services, we provide comprehensive and current contact & product information.
- We inform potential customers & increase traffic flow to your business.
- We assist in enhancement of your business strategies.
- With your membership investments, we continiously lobby on behalf of your business to Municipal, Provincial and Federal governments while acting as advocate, liaison, main resolution & policy provider.